State & Local
Massachusetts State Contracts
ITT50 Massachusetts State Blanket Contract
Integration Partners is an approved State Blanket vendor, by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and its Operational Services Division (OSD) to provide Converged Telecommunications and Data Infrastructure, software, and peripherals. Equipment is defined as IP, TDM, Hybrid, Routers Switches, and Security Solutions. Services include Managed Services, Assessments, and Readiness Analysis, Design Consulting, Maintenance, Deployment / Integration, as well as Staff Augmentation. Integration Partners has exclusive pricing and services available to all eligible agencies.
Integration Partners supports for the ITT50 contract a variety of solution providers to fulfill our clients IT initiatives, such as;
- Aruba Networks / HPE – HP Enterprise
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
Vendor Code/Statewide Contract: #202032
E-rate Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN): 143030677
ITS53 IT Project Services
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, through the operational Services Division (OSD), has awarded Integration Partners Corporation a position on the ITS53ProjServSP contract.
Through this contract Integration Partners Corporation provides IT professional services focused on:
- Disaster Recovery as Service
- Hybrid Cloud Accelerator
- Cloud Transformation Program
- Cloud Maturation & Strategy Workshop
- Cloud Health and Optimization Services
- Application Modernization Workshop
- Cloud Integration & Implementation Services
- Cloud Point Services
- G Suite by Google Cloud
- Microsoft: Skype for Business, Office 365, Azure, Exchange, Active Directory
- Managed Security Services
- Design Services
- Optimization Services
- Readiness Analysis
- Enhanced Pilot
- Strategic Design
- Validation Discovery and Security Assessment
- Deployment and Integration
- Consulting & Assessments
- Design Services
- Wireless & Mobility Assessments/Consulting
Includes all aspects of planning, designing, coding, testing, validating, and maintaining a software application or system.
This contract is for information technology (IT) professional services to perform fixed-price projects. Hardware and commercial software (for example, Microsoft Office) are not covered under this contract. It is for services only.
Types of services include:
- Software and Systems Development
- Systems Integration / Networking
- Systems Planning
- Information Security
- Other Services, including Project Management, IV&V, and other types of services
Who Can Use This Contract?
Applicable Procurement Law: MGL c. 7, § 22; c. 30, § 51, § 52; 801 CMR 21.00
- Cities, towns, districts, counties, and other political subdivisions
- Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein;
- Independent public authorities, commissions and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools
- Public Hospitals, owned by the Commonwealth
- Public institutions of high education
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required
- Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
New York State Contracts
New York State Comprehensive Telecommunications & Equipment Services
The New York State Office of General Services, Procurement Services Group has identified qualified contractors to provide various Comprehensive Telecommunication Equipment Solutions. This contract award identifies the multiple contracts, both statewide and/or by county, to provide Authorized Users the ability to obtain various Telecommunication Equipment Solutions. This Contract Award Notification outlines the terms and conditions, as well as the accepted Telecommunication Equipment Solutions.
Group: 77018 Award: 21350
Use of Contracts: All State Agencies and Non-State Agencies
Contract Website: http://bit.ly/Wir2xk
Kentucky State Contracts
Kentucky Educational Technology System
Integration Partners is proud to be an authorized agent for the Avaya Network Hardware and Services in support of the Kentucky Department of Education (KDE) technology programs. These programs operate under standards defined within the architecture of the Kentucky Educational Technology System which are commonly referred to as KETS.
(KETS) Data Hardware and Services
Contract # MA-758-1300000900.
- Network Assessment and Best Practices analysis including Application utilization
- RFID planning
- Hardware maintenance
- Managed Hardware services customized to your district’s requirements.
- Avaya (Extreme Networks)
(KETS) Voice Hardware and Services
Contract # MA-758-1300000895.
- Telephone system maintenance and support
- Voice Hardware roadmap development including Microsoft Skype for Business integration
- Telephone system move, adds, or changes activity
- Managed Hardware Services customized to your district’s requirements
(KETS) HewLETT PAckard (HP) HARDWARE & NETWORK SERVICES
(cot) Commonwealth Office of Technology -telephony Support & Services Master agreement
Contracts#: MA 758 1400000404
(cot) Commonwealth Office of Technology – ENTERPRISE NETWORKING ROUTING & SWITCHING EQUIPMENT
Contract#: MA 758 1000000828
Please visit our exclusive online store reserved for only Commonwealth of Kentucky customers to purchase Avaya voice and data solutions. Our web store is ideal for efficiency based on purchases that do not need configuration or design. For the best user experience, please use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. You will be asked to register for approval in order to have access to the store.
For Information & Quotes contact : Lynne’ Fosson, 502.558.7331
Email & Skype: email@example.com
Pennsylvania Dept. of General Services COSTARS
COSTARS-003-402 IT Hardware
Integration Partners is proud to be on the Department of General Services (DGS) COSTARS-003402 IT Hardware Contract.