- This event has passed.
[VIRTUAL] Fortinet Fast Track: Proactive Advanced Endpoint Protection
May 6 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Endpoints are frequently the target of initial compromise or attacks. One recent study found that 30% of breaches involved malware being installed on endpoints. Fortinet endpoint solutions strengthen endpoint security through integrated visibility, control, and proactive defense.
FortiClient can discover, monitor, and assess endpoint risks, so you can ensure endpoint compliance, mitigate risks, and reduce exposure. Its tight integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric enables policy-based automation to contain threats and control outbreaks. FortiClient also provides secure remote access with a built-in VPN, single-sign-on, and two-factor authentication for added security.
FortiEDR delivers advanced, real-time threat protection for endpoints both pre-and post-infection. It proactively reduces the attack surface, prevents malware infection, detects and defuses potential threats in real-time, and can automate response and remediation procedures with customizable playbooks.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Integrate FortiClient EMS into the Security Fabric
- Use the FortiClient anti-exploit feature to prevent attacks proactively
- Configure FortiClient EMS to apply tags to endpoints that FortiGate can use to dynamically control access to subnets
- Filter, sort, and, view events in FortiEDR
- Perform forensic analysis in FortiEDR
We reserve to right to cancel RSVPs.