COVID-19: More Partner Offers
OFFERS BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Cradlepoint solutions can help organizations as they establish connectivity for at-home workers, popup locations, school buses, and digital signage by connecting them quickly to a cellular network while maintaining security best practices and not taxing overwhelmed IT teams.
–COMMON USE CASES–
Enterprise-class Work at Home Kit
Everything you need to provide Internet and VPN connectivity to at-home workers and students
Temporary Network Kit
Establish a network in minutes at temporary or pop-up locations
School Bus Wi-Fi Access Points
Provide Internet access to at-home students by installing connectivity in school buses to be parked in the community
Digital Signage Kit
Keep community and facilities safe by using digital signage and security cameras
The ability to support employees working remotely is essential to ensuring both business continuity and security. Fortinet solutions offer an integrated solution to support telework. FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) have built-in support for IPsec virtual private networks (VPNs), enabling remote workers to connect securely to the company network. With endpoint protection, provided by FortiClient, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) with FortiAuthenticator, organizations can securely support remote work and maintain business continuity.
To aid in your quick transition to a home-based work environment for your contact center agents, we are offering you Cxone@home – a no-charge option to use NICE inContact CXone, our enterprise-grade cloud contact center platform.
- Up and running in 48 hours
- No charge for CXone cloud software for 45 days*
- No commitment, no contract
- CXone Call Center Bundle: Minimum 25 seats, no maximum
*nominal one-time activation fee applies
Okta is offering Okta’s Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to 5 apps at no cost to any organization that would find value in leveraging the Okta Identity Cloud for remote work during this crisis. This includes:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and MFA for 5 apps: Reliable integration for SSO to your critical resources, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy.
- Best Practices Guides: Support to quickly deploy a cloud or on-prem app, to configure security policies for MFA, and more
- Support and Training: Access to Okta Support professionals, training, the helpdesk forum, FAQs, and online user guides
Okta for Emergency Remote Work will be available for six months, with the option to extend as we track the situation. If this is something that would help your business, reach out to us today and we’ll help you get set up.
Pulse Connect Secure offers the easiest and fastest means to ensure employees working from home remain productive by enabling secure remote and mobile access from any device to enterprise services and applications in the data center and cloud.
Pulse Connect Secure enables you to:
- Deliver fast, secure, and optimized access to data center applications and cloud services, while ensuring an easy, simple and consistent native-user experience across desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Consolidate and streamline access for quick, always-on secure connectivity to resources with SSO, MFA, and endpoint compliance checks to keep data secure
- Simplify network access administration with a centralized web-based console, end-user self-provisioning, and integration with EMM policy management platforms
Offer: Expedited and flexible licensing to facilitate rapid implementation.
Offer Period: Register to receive expedited implementation support until May 31, 2020.
This offer is valid to organizations with workforces located in regions impacted by the Coronavirus, where the virtual appliance and Pulse Connect Secure will be designated to support employees to work remotely in order to minimize health risks.
Try Riverbed Client Accelerator for 90 days at $0
It’s important to keep your employees safe, but with hundreds or even thousands of employees working from home networks, application performance can become incredibly unpredictable, and slowdowns can quickly impact the business.
With Riverbed Client Accelerator (formerly SteelHead Mobile), you can improve workforce productivity during the current challenging times by:
- Optimizing At-Home Network Connections. Achieve up to 99% data reduction & boost network performance.
- Delivering Reliable Performance of business-critical Cloud, SaaS and on-premises applications with up to 10x faster performance.
- Eliminating Performance Problems caused by unpredictable network latency and competition among applications.
In less than 48 hours, your contact center agents can work from home
Serenova is responding with its CxEngage Rapid Response program – an immediate pathway to the cloud empowers your organization to handle the spikes in call volumes and usage in response to the spread of COVID-19 – implemented in as little as 48 hours.
Doing so provides organizations of any size access to unlimited scalability, better uptime and ability to offload contact center burst through peak periods to new agents remotely. It also ensures business continuity for both agents and customers alike while scaling either to support additional locations and/or remote work arrangements – anywhere in the world.