How to Adopt Teams for Remote Work
Maintaining productivity and managing critical communication while more employees are working remotely than ever before is a challenge for many organizations. However, this difficult time can demonstrate organizational resilience and prove to be an opportunity to work in new, more effective ways. Leveraging Microsoft Teams, students and professionals alike can maintain and, in many cases, ensure the best in class collaboration, regardless of one’s physical location.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How Microsoft and Crayon are making it free to try and adopt this new way of work
- How to best manage tasks and keep projects on track
- How to manage crisis communications with Teams
- How we can work together in real-time on document creation and editing
- Ways to leverage video recording and conferencing for distance training and learning