Integration Partners is a Microsoft Gold managed partner. We represent the top 2% of Microsoft’s partners. Integration Partners was selected in this elite group of partners as a result of our commitment to the Microsoft platform, technology expertise, and track record of delivering meaningful solutions to customers.
Integration Partners can validate your current technology architecture and provide a comprehensive roadmap to achieve a best practices Microsoft deployment. We are unique in our ability to offer complete consulting and professional services in the networking, security, applications, and collaboration space from the data center to your desktop to the cloud.
Our team includes Microsoft Certified Solutions Masters in Communications, experts with decades of experience in voice, messaging, and unified communications, as well as specialists in the Microsoft cloud platforms of Office 365 and Azure.
Skype for Business Microsoft Solutions Expertise
- Microsoft Cloud PBX enablement with Skype for Business
- Full lifecycle services – 24×7 Network Operations Center (NOC) monitoring and support for voice
- Full PBX replacement – Mitel, Aastra, Avaya, Cisco, Shoretel, Nortel
- Hybrid PBX integration – Avaya, Cisco
- Click to call, SIP/TDM/PSTN call routing
- Customer Contact Centers
- Cloud identity and Exchange Online migrations
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies, archiving and legal holds
- Encryption, Rights Management Service
- Integration across Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint
- Office 365 and SharePoint development
- Threat analytics, rights management, and Windows Intune device management
- Single Sign-On, Self-Service Password reset, Common Identity, and SaaS applications
- Disaster Recovery with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Datacenter migrations with Azure IaaS
- VDI, Citrix Xenapp, and other Remote Desktop or applications with RemoteApp
- SaaS solutions built on Microsoft Azure
Exchange, Active Directory, and System Center
- Exchange Server Upgrades & Migrations
- Exchange Server 2016 migration, Office 365 migration
- Health Checks
- Active Directory Upgrades
- Windows Server 2003 end-of-life
- Health Checks
- System Center Implementation/Upgrades
- SCCM – device and endpoint management
- SCOM – monitoring of Microsoft applications and servers
- SCVMM – Hyper-V enterprise virtualization management
Vendor-neutral cloud strategy workshops with detailed financial justification and a phased solution framework
- Providing capability-centric (common toolsets, wide compatibility leveraging industry standards) hybrid cloud tools to drive a service-oriented architecture and cloud agility
- Offer our customers differentiated accelerator service offerings (Hybrid Cloud Accelerator) which provide the fastest time-to-market (deployed in 3 weeks) with the flexibility of choice of use-cases with measured success criteria
- Modernizing all layers of today’s infrastructure (storage, network, compute, virtualization and management) across Private, Public and Hybrid clouds
- Setting strategy, creating a business case and defining the architecture for cloud
- Building robust reliability, security and governance models for cloud
- Delivering a cloud-centric IT vision that is aligned to business value
- Aligning operational efficiencies to adapt to next generation technology
cloud maturation & strategy consulting
- Application to Cloud Analysis
- Cloud Vendor Capability
- Hybrid Cloud
- Unit Cost / Cost of Cloud
- Workforce Transformation Analysis
- Request Fulfillment
cloud integration & Implementation services
- Cloud Acceleration & Adoption
- Automation & Orchestration
- Multi-Cloud Architecture Design
- Infrastructure / Services as Code
- Cloud to Cloud Mobility
- Re-Platforming for Cloud Economics / Scale
- On-Demand Service Portal Development
cloud Point solutions
- Infrastructure Migration
- Cloud Optimization
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Staff Augmentation
- Storage and Data Archiving
The Integration Partners Collaboration Readiness Assessment is the answer, in helping enterprises identify what Collaboration means to their organizations. We define business benefits and creating a solid foundation for implementing a successful Collaboration solution. Our Collaboration Readiness Analysis provides complete transparency into enterprise networks by thoroughly evaluating both the technology and the business needs. Integration Partners can calculate potential ROI, assess the enterprise licensing situation, perform a network health check, review the enterprise architecture to pinpoint issues, and determine what business benefits can be achieved by deploying a Collaboration solution.
The Integration Partners approach for a complete Collaboration Readiness Analysis includes the following (however a customized approach can include any or all of these services):
Collaboration Envisioning Session
- Identifying what Collaboration could mean to the enterprise with different user experiences, user profiles, and business units.
- For each solution or component of a Collaboration implementation.
Microsoft Licensing Review and Assessment
- To determine what investments will be needed and how to leverage existing technology.
Business Benefits Analysis
- To determine what the organization needs and how to implement a Unified Communications solution with minimal disruption to the business.
Network Design Review
- Review to determine if the enterprise network is designed for Collaboration and if a solution would be successful on the existing network.
Network Health Assessment
- To identify any latency or network vulnerabilities that could prevent a Collbatoration deployment from reaching its full business benefits potential.
The Integration Partners Collaboration Enhanced Pilot provides businesses with all the features of a production collaboration solution to enable testing and discovery of the business benefits before committing to a full deployment.
Integration Partners provides either an on-premises or cloud-hosted environment that’s tailored to the enterprise’s specific infrastructure focusing on user profile definition to help businesses determine which employees will benefit the most. Pilot success criteria is identified to help businesses establish qualitative feedback and identify how the pilot aligns with enterprise-wide goals, full review and analysis documentation is created to make the most of user feedback, and a pilot-to-production next step proposal is developed that details how the pilot can be deployed across the enterprise for maximum benefit.
Full-Featured Collaboration Pilot
- Uses all the technology components needed to evaluate the benefits, including Microsoft Unified Communications technology (Lync, Exchange Unified Messaging), Video Technologies (Polycom, Radvision), Session Border Controllers and Gateways (Acme Packet, AudioCodes, Sonus), and End Points (Polycom, Plantronics, Jabra). This pilot provides all the features of a complete Unified Communications deployment, allowing users to experience the benefits of a new Unified Communication solution throughout the organization.
On-Premises or Cloud-Hosted Environment
- Options that conform to infrastructure capabilities and requirements. The hosted option offers a safe, secure cloud-based model that scales to your needs.
User Profile Definition and Identification
- That identifies which employees should be a part of the pilot and helps define who will benefit the most from a new Unified Communications solution.
Pilot Success Criteria Development
- To establish a qualitative feedback program for the Unified Communications pilot, identifying how the pilot aligns with business goals.
The Integration Partners Collaboration Architecture Design Service is the answer, to providing enterprises with an advanced architecture design that reveals how Collaboration would be integrated and implemented into existing infrastructure to reach business goals.
Integration Partners goes further than technology, delving into the underlying business goals to uncover the features and functionality required to attain them, and identifying project stakeholders to provide a firm footing for collaboration deployments. We design an advanced architecture and lay the groundwork for success, utilizing benefit mapping, user adoption profile development, transition planning, migration process mapping, and create a full end state design document so that plans can be put into production seamlessly.
Our approach for a complete Collaboration Architecture Design includes the following (however a customized approach can include any or all of these services):
Discovery and Business/Technology Strategy Session
- That determines and validates underlying business goals, uncovers the features and functionality needed for a successful deployment, and identifies project sponsors and stakeholders.
Advanced Architectural Design Session
- That will map current infrastructure and lay the groundwork for integrating and implementing a new Unified Communications solution.
User Adoption Profile Development
- That provides the best methods to increase adoption among different user groups.
- To establish milestones for each phase, from design and build to implementation and post-project support.
Migration Process Mapping
- To discover and implement strategies for moving people, users, profiles and data with minimal business disruption.
End State Design Documentation and Process
- That is the final end product, a full design document that illustrates the end result of a Unified Communications deployment and how to get there, including the business pathway to adoption.
Collaboration Deployment & Integration Services provide enterprises with full deployment of their Collaboration solutions, so they can begin reaping the business benefits faster. Our full-featured Collaboration solutions, combined with trained, seasoned professionals and strong vendor partnerships mean a fast, smooth deployment with minimal business disruption. We integrate existing technology with industry-leading solutions, provide customized statements of work and delivery options so your staff can be as involved or as hands-off as they want. We also offer on-site or off-premises staging and pre-configuration. The result: a Collaboration solution that is up and running and poised to support business goals.
Our approach for an effective deployment includes the following (however a customized approach can
include any or all of these services):
Full Collaboration Deployment Capability
- That includes Microsoft Collaboration technology (Lync, Exchange Unified Messaging), Video Technologies (Polycom, Radvision), Session Border Controllers and Gateways (Acme Packet, AudioCodes, Sonus), and End Points (Polycom, Plantronics, Jabra). Best-in-class products are deployed and tailored to each environment.
Full Collaboration Integration
- Capability that ensures existing technology, including solutions from Avaya, Cisco, Tandberg, LifeSize, and other environments integrates with the Unified Communications deployment.
Customized Statements of Work and Delivery Options
- That give enterprises the option of how involved the IT staff will be in the deployment and integration process.
Staging and Pre-Configuration
- That prepares both the business and infrastructure for the deployment, either on-site or off-premises to reduce the impact of pre-configuration.
Our Integration Partners Collaboration Validation and Security Assessment provides enterprises with complete transparency into their Collaboration deployments. Depending on the enterprise’s needs, Integration Partners provides situation-specific evaluations or full checkups. We pinpoint where the problems are, what could be problematic in the future, and where vulnerabilities exist. In turn, enterprises can shift their focus from reactive to proactive with a comprehensive advanced architecture design review, full deployment analysis using our Best Practice Analyzer Toolset, validation of key Unified Communications deployment components, a thorough security assessment, and a comprehensive gap analysis and remediation recommendation.
The Integration Partners approach for a comprehensive Collaboration Validation & Security Assessment includes the following (however a customized approach can include any or all of these services:
Advanced Architecture Design Review
- Comprehensively examines every aspect of the Collaboration architecture, designed to pinpoint problems.
Best Practice Analyzer Toolset Deployment Validation
- To determine whether best practices have been used in each aspect of a Unified Communications solution deployment.
Topology and Configuration Analysis
- To ensure that the architecture and configuration has been deployed correctly.
Dial Plan, Call Routing and Conference Configuration Validation
- To determine any issues with the Unified Communications solution’s call routing either within a specific system or between different systems.
Voice Policy, PTSN Usage, Security Policy Analysis
- To ensure all policies have been set appropriately.
Remote and On-Site Security Assessments
- That examine Lync, remote SIP trunk, Avaya Aura, Cisco CUCM, IP contact center, MPLS VPN SIP trunk and Polycom video solutions to find each potential security vulnerability.
Gap Analysis/Remediation Recommendation
- That provides actionable, practical steps to take to solve and prevent Unified Communications problems.
Today’s mobile workforce and elastic on premise and cloud based datacenter and services are providing additional security challenges for organizations. Applications and Data are more accessible than ever before. Access to this data from multiple sources including sanctioned and non-sanctioned corporate and mobile devices. Cloud based applications using Application Programming Interfaces (API) provide integration with existing corporate services. Left unchecked, these services can lead to security breaches and data leaks.
Integration Partners offers a full spectrum of security solutions through its ecosystem of partners. Tailored to meet the security challenges of your organization, Integration Partners is dedicated to providing Best in Class security services including the ability to detect and mitigate Volumetric and Denial of service attacks both from the cloud and on premise.
Managed Security Services
- Security Monitoring & Alerting
- Security Device Management
- Security Incident & Response
- Breach Forensics
- Security information and event management systems (SIEM)
- Event logging and correlation analysis
- Security monitoring
- Security configuration management and change detection systems
- Distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack response and mitigation
- Virus/malware/spyware containment and removal
- Security forensic investigations
- Secure Infrastructure design
- Secure Wireless & remote access
- Secure Mobility Design for advanced applications, collaboration and
- Holistic Network security design from endpoint and access layers, through the network edge, to the Data Center, through the corporate perimeter, and into the Cloud.
- Secure Datacenter and Virtualized Infrastructure Designs with east/west, north/south visibility and controls.
- Micro & Macro Segmentation
- Secure Business Continuity and Network Resiliency planning and design.
- Full network analysis
- Performance reports
- Bandwidth readiness
- Application needs
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Enterprise Security Risk Assessment
- PCI Readiness Assessments
- Virtual private network technologies – IPSec and SSL VPNs
- Intrusion detection/prevention
- Authentication / authorization / accounting
- Application security
- Response strategies and remediation
- Policy creation and enforcement
- Corporate security policy creation and enforcement
- Patch processes
- Endpoint policy enforcement
- Security awareness tracking and knowledge transfer
Integration Partners has always been vertical agnostic, and our Service Provider heritage uniquely enables our enterprise clientele to become the providers they are evolving into, while our Enterprise expertise enables our transport and application service provider clients to develop and deliver solutions that enable their customer to meet their business requirements. Integration Partners delivers a wide range of wireless solutions, including enterprise-grade indoor wireless local area networks, wireless point-to-point (PTP) networks, and wireless point-to-multipoint (PMP) networks. Our wireless blueprint is based on listening to your goals while ensuring we extend your networks performance and security capabilities. From design and architecture to post-installation knowledge transfer, we follow a structured process to address each client’s requirements for range, coverage, performance, security, and manageability.
Consulting and Assessments
- We start by learning your business drivers and the customer experiences you want to provide. With this in mind, we incorporate the best in Core Network infrastructure including wireless and network security with ease of management. A variety of assessments include, gauge readiness, proper access point placement, or coverage areas analysis.
- We provide system-level design and detailed network design, which includes infrastructure, security, management, and mobility considerations.
- Infrastructure design
- Advanced Wireless design for Healthcare, Campus, Large Public Venue, Enterprise and retail venues.
- Network security
- Business continuity
- Full network analysis
- Performance reports
- Bandwidth readiness
- Application needs
- Enterprise Security Risk Assessment
- Our deploymnt services include kitting, network configuration, installation and testing.
- We can provide comprehensive diagnostic services for your wireless network even if we did not originally design or deploy it
- We offer several cutting-edge wireless technologies from top manufacturers, coupled with our CERTAINTY Services portfolio.
- We employ our project management team to deliver your solution on time, within budget, to your specifications.
- Training and knowledge transfer
- We can get your staff up-to-speed on using and administering your new solution.
Integration Partners will help you understand what’s possible and how these changes are impacting your business and IT operations. Restructuring data centers and IT operations to take advantage of these changes to have a positive impact on your enterprise is our goal. Integration Partners listens and not only can provide services to architect, design, implement, integrate emerging and legacy environments. More importantly, we take the time to inform and educate you every step of the way.
Data Center architectures have changed drastically over the last few years. These changes have been drive by new applications architectures for distributed scale-out applications, big data applications and Internet driven service delivery models (Iaas, PaaS, SaaS). New security threats and requirements are driving new architectures, which increase flexibility, agility and security while controlling and understanding the Operating and Capital expense of these architectures.
Business Continuity vs Disaster Recovery Planning
- HA – High Availability Data Center Planning Services
- Always On Real Time Business Continuity Design
Our partners’ datacenter practice will be able to assist my company in one of these five areas:
- The partner will be able to help me architect, design, and implement a virtualization environment that will scale based on my individual company’s needs. They will understand how my application’s needs for resiliency and uptime will directly affect the proposed design and architecture. They will be able to help me with standing up and automating the operation of that platform on an on-going basis as well as train my operators on the appropriate way to care for the platform.
- They will have domain specific knowledge on commercially available and open source virtualization technology
- They will have domain specific knowledge on commercially available and open source automation tools
- The partner will be able to help me architect, design, and implement a private cloud. They will understand how my application’s needs for automation, redundancy, and uptime will directly affect the proposed design and architecture. They will be able to help me with standing up and automating the operation of that platform on an on-going basis as well as train my operators on the appropriate way to care for the orchestration engine. They will also be able to assist me in starting down the automation path by providing onsite engineers to work with the development and devops teams to help us begin our development framework.
- They will have domain specific knowledge on commercially available and open source orchestration and automation engines
- They will have domain specific current knowledge of all projects and technologies that may affect the design and architecture
- Networking – Overlays vs traditional
- Storage – Block, IP, Object
- Security – In-hypervisor vs above the hypervisor as they relate to the orchestration engine
- Billing data collection
- Automation – Heat, APIs, 3rd party template management
- All projects existing and new inside that orchestration engine’s ecosystem
Premise to Cloud Evolution Path Services
- Integration Partners can architect, design, and implement hybrid connectivity between your on premise legacy environments and your virtualized environment or private cloud. We understand how your application’s needs for resiliency and uptime will directly affect the proposed design and architecture. Standing up the operation systems on an on-going basis as well as train my operators on the appropriate way to care for the platform.
They will have domain specific knowledge of traditional datacenter networking technologies as well as new overlay transports that will make this cross connectivity easier.
- The partner will be able to help me architect, design, and implement hybrid connectivity between my on premise infrastructure and a defined set of Cloud Service Providers. They will understand how my application’s needs for automation, resilience, and uptime will directly affect the proposed design and architecture. They will be able to help me with standing up and automating the operation of that platform on an on-going basis as well as train my operators on the appropriate way to care for these connections. They will also be able to assist me in starting down the automation path by providing onsite engineers to work with the development and devops teams to help us begin our development framework.
- They will have domain specific knowledge of at least one Cloud Service Provider (CSP) including authentication, deployment, and programmatic best practices.
- They will have functional knowledge of the three main CSPs in the current market